Background

August 1, 2011

Yikes!

I think I am a procrastinator...I don't know, I'll have to think about that later ;)

Anywho, I promise I have a project coming up, I really do! It involves my very boring nightstand. I have an idea for it in mind already, but if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them before I actually do anything! And on that note...it might be awhile. Summers are the craziest time for me since I nanny 8-10 hours a day then I occasionally work at my part time job as well. I'm working 60 hours a week usually. Phew! It makes me exhausted just thinking about it.

Meanwhile, I have to tell you about my new obsession....My Yellow Sandbox. Abby is such a cute gal! I'm jealous! She has a beautiful family and GORGEOUS hair! What's even better, Abby puts her beautiful hairdos online and makes video tuts that are EASY PEASY! I swear, they are so simple but they make such an impact! In fact, today I'm rockin' the Waterfall Braid you can find here. So Stinkin' simple but it looks like I had a hairdresser do it!

Thank you so much for stickin by me while I take years to post on here! But you should go check out Abby and My Yellow Sandbox....like now. Go do it! :)
ChelseaAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment